Item Creation Nov 13, 2017 18:39:31 GMT -6
Post by Aaron on Nov 13, 2017 18:39:31 GMT -6
All magic items being created must follow the following rules:
Magic Item rules:
- The item must be listed on www.d20pfsrd.com/ or paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/ or archivesofnethys.com/Default.aspx and linked to on the maker’s page (you must have the item link listed by the entry to make it).
- All items from www.d20pfsrd.com/ must be from Pazio (not pazio fans united or any other company).
- THERE ARE NO CUSTOM MAGIC ITEMS!!! If you do make a custom magic item not listed above or in the specific rules, then that character immediately loses all item creation feats they possess AND may not take any more from that point on. Other penalties may be applicable.
- You may only benefit from one helper with the Cooperative Crafting feat.
- The only exceptions to this are listed below.
Item specific rules:
- You may make items for skills modeled after items like eyes of the eagle (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/e-g/eyes-of-the-eagle/) which is 2,500 gp for a +5 competence bonus for the skill
- You may make items for skills modeled after items like Ring of climbing, Improved (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/rings/ring-of-climbing-improved/) which is 10,000 gp for a +10 competence bonus for the skill
- If you make a headband of vast intelligence, Mental Superiority or Mental Prowess, the skill that the headband grants will also be listed, similar items are under the same conditions. The skill granted cannot be altered.
- Example 1: Headband of vast intelligence +2 (know: dungeoneering).
- Example 2: Headband of Mental Superiority +4 (know: Engineering, Spellcraft).
- Items that grant properties that are selective or selected upon creation. They must be specified as above for the headbands on your character sheet.
- You may double the price of a normal item to make it be slotless.
- You may combine items if they reside in the same slot upon Pantheon approval.
Ioun Stones and Wayfinders:
Resonance between ioun stones will use Method 1 listed here with the following differences: www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/r-z/wayfinder-standard/
Wayfinders and Ioun stones will function as the following in regard to resonance:
- Normal Wayfinder: only gives resonance with whole ioun stones.
- Flawed Wayfinder: 2x the price of a normal wayfinder, works with flawed or normal ioun stones for resonance.
- Cracked Wayfinder: 4x the price of a normal wayfinder, works with any flavor of ioun stone for resonance.
You must list which kind of wayfinder it is when it is made or purchased and on your character sheets.
Any Wayfinders found in loot will be normal wayfinders and only function with normal ioun stones.
You may purchase or have created any mundane item, or even give them roleplay titles (IE My +5 sword is called dragonslayer), but they must be listed on the character sheet as they appear on www.d20pfsrd.com/. Failure to do so means the item is lost (with all costs associated with it).
There are no custom weapons or other similar items.
Note that nonmagical items will be created using the Making Craft Work rules, there is a copy pinned in the Rules-Clarification thread on the discord server.