Community and Tier Nov 13, 2017 18:42:24 GMT -6
Post by Aaron on Nov 13, 2017 18:42:24 GMT -6
Community and Tier:
Community Levels have been deprecated. They will be returning with their own update in the near future.
Character Tier Classification:
Characters will be classified in a tier system. Tier will be indicated by the player upon creation. You will select either Tier 1: Citizen or Tier 2: Adventurer
- Tier 1: Citizen characters, less than 1/2 of feats are 'Power Feats'. ('Power Feats' include but are not limited to: Combat, Racial, Metamagic, Critical, Offensive Magic General (increase DC, Ability, Pen. etc.))
- Tier 2: Adventure Characters
Tier 1: Citizen Characters
City Watch, Council Members, Merchants and Crafters. RP level characters and the goods they produce are the backbone of the city. They are understood to be utilizing their time to constantly make goods and can use stored up downtime to create magic items for PCs. Because they are not as likely to go out adventuring, they have a high tier mod on profession checks and earn xp from their crafts. Merchants should keep a list of the items they have for sale in the Player Store thread.
- Do not gain XP from adventuring, however they do gain gold, influence and can purchase loot from table stats.
- Characters level 4 and under can have a max of 10,000gp worth of total wealth. 5 and over are limited to WBL +1
- A tier 1 can sell magic and mundane items they craft, assist citizens using their professions or use downtime to earn XP.
- Earn 1xp for every 2gp earned from selling crafted items.
- Earn 1xp for every 1gp* earned on a profession/craft check or gp spent creating capital (*this includes what you charge other players for your profession)
- Earn 1xp for every 1gp on items purchased from players for 1/2 price
- Must have less than 1/2 of feats as combat feats.
- Tier Mod = 10
Tier 2: Adventurer Characters
The most powerful heroes are those who focus their whole lives on perfection. These are the adventurers who set out to keep everyone safe by ridding the world of dragons and demons. They are the ones who bring great wealth to the town and spread it around by selling the items they find and spurring the economy by purchasing things in return.
- Do not gain XP from crafting or professions
- Limited to WBL+1
- Cannot operate Stores.
- Earn reduced XP and gold from downtime.
- Tier Mod = 1
Characters may change Tier one time before level 10 and one time at level 10 or after.